Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Money Saving for Caregivers

I found a new resource today to get cash back on certain caregiving items. It's a website called the Caregivers Marketplace. I'm going to try it as soon as I have time to check my receipts (I'm an obsessive receipt saver anyway). I can get $1 back on each pack of the Huggies I recently bought on sale, and there are no rebate limits!

You sign up once through their website and they have arrangements made with the manufacturers to give rebates on items such as diapers, medications, home medical equipment, and other caregiving items. Some of the brand names they work with are Huggies, Gold Bond, Ensure, Nature Made, Ecotrin, Os-Cal, Depend, HoMedics, and many more. Go here for a user review and here for their website.

If you try it out, let me know what you think.

No comments: